Hey beauties, near and far…I was nominated for a blogging award by the lovely Natasha of Sporkchop.com ; hers is a versatile blog with a great selection of recipes and other foodie reviews as well as beauty and other lifestyle topics. Go check her out! I have trouble making time for these much of the time, and I apologize as I appreciate any and every one of those whom nominate me; I had a little extra time today so, here we go!
The Sunshine Blogger Award:
Nominated? Here’s the rules: Check out my Q & A. Have a look at my nominees; new bloggers, those I dig and those I think you should check out. I have provided list of questions for you. Create your own blog post and answer your set of questions while nominating some bloggers of your choice! (don’t forget to let them know!)
Natasha’s questions, my responses:
- How long have you been a blogger?
I have been blogging under a year…though I believe, a year is near. (that sounded very Dr. Seuss)
- Is your current blog your first blogging website?
Yes, Though I’ve contemplated others.
- What is your favorite hobby?
Reading, writing, wandering the city, outdoor things; enjoying the ocean, blogging..of course, projects..artsy type projects, & hanging with my fam.
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
Currently, K beauty
- What are three things on your bucket list?
Write the book I’ve been slowly penning [and have it published], bring at least one of my entrepreneurial ideas to fruition, Make a career of doing what I love. I’d like to work for a great beauty sub company or something similar alongside the blogging realm.
- What is your favorite season?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you wake up?
Please don’t make me get up….
- Why did you choose the name of your blog?
haha..well. It’s just kind of what I coined my beauty & lifestyle world, nothing fancy and easy to remember: my name (Kelli) spliced with my home & favorite place: Kelifornia 😉
- What is one thing you would change about your life right now?
Just 1? HAHA! Obviously I’d like to put success in the front and foremost and procrastination behind me. 😉 Simple answer here is pretty clear, based on my first response, and that is being more content and happy with myself and the life I currently have. I’ve much to be thankful for. My current life is the result of a lot of changes and I’ve come to accept, I cannot change the past. 🙂
- Where are your favorite places to shop for clothes?
Hmmm. It changes often. Wild Fox, Free People, One Teaspoon, Nordstrom, VS, PacSun, UO, JunkFood
Ahhh…I love a good Q & A 😉 Hope you enjoyed it!
And for my nominees…
Kimmiee: The Typical beauty Blog
Jennifer at her new blog home: jjheartblog
…and for my questions:
- How Long Have you been blogging?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your longest running, tried and true beauty item?
- Where is ‘your happy place’?
- Currently binge watching Netflix? Whats your Favorite TV show?
- What [who] was your first band/show/concert?
- most used makeup/beauty brand?
- Who are your pets? (if any)
- favorite online shopping destination?
- Where is or where would you like your next vacation destination to be?
Thanks again, Natasha!
Follow me if you like and share my blog!
You can also find me on:
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply